Line chart with linked series doesn't show hover behaviour for all

Expected behavior

When you hover over a line that has multiple series linked to each other, ALL width of lines within the linked series should increase.

Actual behavior

When you hover over a line that has multiple series linked to each other, only the line of series that you are hovering over increases in width. The linked line doesn’t change at all.

Chart example

Very interesting. Yes, I see the issue.

Can I ask why you are building the chart this way? I assume there is a specific reason :slight_smile: Obviously this issue can be mitigated by having only one series in the data grid.

We have created the chart this way because there are actually 2 series here. The first one is GDP and the second was is the GDP forecast. So, there are 2 different tooltips.

I have had to create a third series called “Link”. This is the line that links the first and second series together. Otherwise there is a break in the line.

Hi Kerry,

I had a look at this and ended up with this. Could this work?

Use this link if you want to open the chart in your own everviz environment:
https://app.everviz.com/create?uuid=NjFCAZsmI

Hi Mark,

Thanks for trying some things out. It looks like you got rid of the “Link” and the third series. I need those because I have 2 different series and they need to be linked together.

Maybe this would be best explained in our next meeting?