Is there a way to apply themes to maps without having to recreate them from scratch?

We’ve started making more maps recently and are finding it time-consuming to manually add our custom font each time we make one. Currently when you go to the Themes tab to select a theme for a map, none of our usual ones appear. But when I click ‘Create a new theme’, it produces a normal theme editable like a line chart. We could recreate our custom themes in here, but it would be very time consuming to re-introduce all the formatting. Is there a way to apply pre-existing custom themes to maps, or a way to make a custom theme from an existing theme that can be applied to maps? Thanks!

1 Like

I am actually not sure if this is intended behavior or what solutions we have for this, so I’ve asked internally. I’ll get back to you once I learn more!

1 Like

thanks very much Martin! We have a similar situation with layouts, where we are manually adding custom fonts and the like because none of our current custom themes appear in the Theme selector.